West Javanese Nasi Uduk Recipe and Its Supplements
Now, there are many variants of the West Javanese Nasi Uduk recipe that you can choose from | but of course there is only one original recipe that won’t be timeless | of course, this one recipe is one that you need to try because it has the legendary flavour of the ancestors of the Sundani tribes of the past|
Nasi Uduk is a typical West Javanese dish you can easily find | Now there are many common Sundanese restaurants out there that offer it for you | but there’s nothing wrong with trying to create this one menu in your own homes|
But it takes patience to make this uduk rice| You have to follow carefully to get a delicious taste of Nassy Udak| But take it easy because here we will discuss it in detail for you|
Nasi Uduk is considered a big dish in west Java
Indeed, Nassi Uduk is part of West Javanese tradition| So, not everyone can understand this West Javanese Nassi Uduk recipe well | only a few people understand it better|
In West Java, usually this Nasi Uduk is performed at various sacred events such as weddings, circumcision, home thanksgiving, opening of buildings, and other | There are usually many people who are involved in making this uduk rice on their own|
Of course, the parts built are also very large| But if you make it for your own use, the method is not too difficult | on this occasion, we will discuss how to complete it, complete with complementary menu variants that are usually served in it | arbitrary? Look at the explanation thoroughly!
How to make a typical West Javanese Nassi Uduk recipe
To make this nassy uduk, of course, you have to prepare the ingredients first | also make sure that the ingredients used are clean and clean | right from the bat, here’s the explanation.
- 300 grams of rice
- Coconut milk 450 ml
- 2 pieces of small bay leaves
- 2 Cloves
- 2 The stalk of the pseudonym Lemon Grass
- 2 cm cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
Way of production
If you’ve made all these ingredients, we can immediately move on to the stage of making this West Javanese Nasi Uduk recipe | aim to follow in order the steps below.
- Wash the rice thoroughly. Also wash other materials to be used in the production process
- Boil the coconut milk you have already prepared . Also add bay leaves, cinnamon, cloves, bruised lemongrass, salt and pepper.
- Stir everything up until it is completely evenly distributed| Stir till the mixture of spices and spices boils|
- Place the rice you have already washed in coconut milk and spices that are being boiled|
- Keep steaming till the rice cooks and the rice is over|
- Once cooked, serve in an adequate bowl
To add flavour, you can also sprinkle fried onions, chopped red chili and cucumber on the rice uduk | apart from making it look beautiful, it will increase your appetite|
That’s the process of making nasi uduk that you can follow | it may seem easy, but often the preparation of this typical West Javanese Nasi Uduk recipe fails if it doesn’t follow the pre-determined steps | so make sure you are careful in taking the steps|
Tips yang must be done when making Nassy Uduk
There are a few tips you can do when you want to make this Nassi Uduk recipe | first, be sure to choose quality rice. Unworthy rice Often you don’t make the season you soak in it|
Not only that, make sure to choose thick coconut milk as well. The selection of this thick coconut milk will result in the taste of the West Javanese Nassi Uduk recipe that you make more delicious and delicious | but on the other hand, if you opt for diluted coconut milk, of course the taste that appears will not be too delicious|
The scent visible won’t be strong either| Kemu can choose squeezed coconut milk from real grated coconut | don’t opt for coconut milk prepared in stores. In quality you did not imagine | there are usually many coconut sellers in the market who offer such grated coconuts|
Nasi Uduk’s complementary menu in West Java
This West Javanese Nasi Uduk recipe will definitely not be perfect if you don’t complete it with supplementary food | Nasi Uduk has several complementary menus that you can choose at this point | let’s discuss one by one how it’s made|
- Fried chicken
- Chicken 1 head, chopped to taste
- 3 teaspoons of vegetable oil
- Coconut water 500 ml
- Bay leaves 2 pieces
- Orange leaves 2 pieces
- Camouflage galangal for flavor
- Shaltus 8 grains
- Garlic 4 Cloves
- Pecan 4 grains
- Pepper grains 1/4 tsp
- Ginger 1 cm
- Old turmeric 3 cm
- Brown sugar 20 grams
- 2 teaspoons of salt
Mode of Production:
After you have prepared these ingredients , then all you have to do is step in to supplement this West Javanese Nasi Uduk recipe:
- Wash the prepared chicken
- Puree all the spices, sauté if it doesn’t give any fragrance|
- Enter bay leaves, galangal, orange leaves and lemongrass| Stir until it is delivered completely evenly.
- Place the already cleaned chicken, stir with the herbs
- Pour coconut water, cover the pan and allow the spices in it to be infused|
- Wait until the chicken pieces soften|
- Remove and drain.
- Heat the cooking oil, fry the chicken which is carried until it is whipped until it is flogged|
- Drain it, or place it in precooked woolly rice|
- Dry Oreg Tempeh
- Tempeh 1 board, slice match
- 1 piece of red pepper, thinly cut
- 4 pieces of wrinkled chili, sharply cut
- The camouflage galangel is 2 cm long
- 2 cm pseudonymed ginger
- Only young bay leaf 1 piece
- 3 pieces of fresh orange leaves
- Brown sugar is lame 3 teaspoons, can also be replaced with sweet soy sauce
- Shaltus 5 grains, thin ly cut
- Garlic 3 cloves, thinly chopped
- Tamarind Water 1/2 SendoKe Meal
- Salt according to taste
- Cooking oil for flavor
How to make:
- After you have prepared the ingredients above, we can now go on to the process of making a supplement to this West Javanese Nasi Uduk recipe | follow the steps below.
- Fry the tempe you cut to dry | the degree of dryness can be adjusted to each taste | remove and then drain.
- Saute the chopped onions until they emit a fragrant smell| Then have other spices like chili, orange leaves, bay leaves and galangal| Pour in small amounts of water.
- After this, also keep tamarind water and brown sugar. Put the salt at the end. Cook until it boils, taste the amendment.
- Put the dry fried tempeh in it. Stir until caramelized and stir until all the spices are infused| Remove and serve.
The combination of Nasi Uduk and its complementary foods will surely encourage the family at home more to eat| Don’t forget to perform the perfect Sambal Uduk for the family| To avoid mistakes, make sure to follow the steps of making this West Javanese Nassi Uduk recipe in sequence|